Before creating KeyHydra i was doing 2,8 km of mouse a day within Max UI + Using all Keyboard keys available. Now with KeyHydra I just use one single shortcut key for all my 3D modeling tasks.
KeyHydra bring multitap shortcuts and context sensitive shortcuts to 3DSMax. It add a simple shortcut editor wich doesn’t require coding skills. Making your own context sensitive shortcuts will be easy.
Keyboard shortcuts will be smarter as they will trigger different actions, based on context; including amount of key pressures, selected elements, active modifier, amount of element selected. You can choose wich action will be triggered based on the context with your own rules.
What are the benefits :
- KeyHydra will speed up your worflow.
- KeyHydra brings Multi Tap shortcut to 3dsMax [Single, Double, Triple, and even Quadra Tap Shortcuts].
- KeyHydra brings context sensitive shortcuts to 3DSmax. [You can change the behviour of a shortcut key based on : Active Sub Element type, Active Modifier, and even Amount of selected Element].
- One single keyboard key = 1920 max behviours. [You define the rules and triggered tool].
- KeyHydra can allow people to work without UI. [Expert mode].
- KeyHydra can be disabled with a single click and will not override your actual Max shortcuts.
Ok but what is a Context Sensitive Shortcut ???
Most softwares allow a maximum of 8 tools per keyboard shortcut.
Exemple : [B] [Ctrl + B] [Shift + B] [Alt + B] [Ctrl + Shift + B] [Alt + Shift + B] [Alt + Ctrl + B] [Alt + Ctrl + Shift + B]
With KeyHydra a single key can execute up to 1920 actions based on your own rules.
Because we provide :
- Classic shortcuts like ‘X’ or ‘Ctrl+X’, ‘Alt+X’, ‘Shift+X’, etc …
- Double Tap Shortcuts, Triple Tap Shorcuts, and Quadra Tap Shortcut. [If we press once we can call a tool but if it’s twice it will be another tool, and so on until 4 –> You choose wich tool].
- Bind a key to perform different actions based on : active modifier, sub-element type, and even number of sub-elements selected). [The same shortcut key will call another tool if you’re in Editable Poly or UnwrapUVW, same if you’re in face mode or edge mode, etc …]